The school is designed for 30 selected participants (including CNRS and non-CNRS agents). Two types of application are possible:
- Courses only Package: this option includes the participation to lectures and workshops as well as to the lunches, coffee-breaks and cocktail. The fees for this package are 315 euros.
- Courses and Accomodation Package: this is the same option as above except that 4 nights in an Hotel (single room and breakfast) in Paris are included. The registration fees for this package are 780 euros. The number of such packages is limited.
CNRS Researchers: Thanks to the support of the CNRS, a limited number of CNRS researchers may participate free of charge.
For your application, please send us one .pdf file with the following information:
- CV (1 page): including information on your education, former + current supervisors, current position, publications and a link to additional online resources (web page).
- Interests (1 page): describe your current and future research interests, specify if you intend to make a short presentation in one of the workshop sessions of the school and what would be the topic of your presentation.
- Please specify if you apply for a “Courses only” package or for a “Courses and Accomodation” package.
Application materials should be send to:
- with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Submission deadline: April 30th, 2019.
Notification of acceptance: May 15th, 2019.
Participants are kindly requested to send the payment no later than May, 21th, 2019 (payment information will be provided in the acceptance message). After this date participation is no longer guaranteed.